The following structural elements are used to organise this wiki. They form a rough hierarchy of groupings.
- These are the largest groups of articles.
- Articles can only be within one area.
- Only admins can create Areas.
- These are smaller groups within an Area.
- Articles within a Sub-Area are not displayed on the main Area list
- We do not intend to have a significant number of sub-areas.
- An example is NPCs within Characters
- Only admins can create sub-area
- These group a category of items within an Area/Sub-Area
- Categories are visible as items within an Area
- Only Moderators can create Categories
- You can find the full list of available Categories here
- Tags are flexible, cross-area designations that can be applied to articles
- Multiple tags can be applied to any article
- Any member can create and use tags