1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Martian Shore leave!

Join the MCRN as they take some deserved Shore Leave. Maybe Guest needs some time off?

Dismiss Notice
  3. The only way to be sure.

Something has been unleashed on Ganymede and a clandestine operation to clear up the mess has begun.

Dismiss Notice

LFG - Small Group Firefly style crew

Discussion in 'Roleplay Discussion' started by Tadgh, Jul 12, 2018 at 6:38 PM.

1. Tadgh

Character

Discord:
    Raziel
    Character Biography:
    Bio
    [​IMG]

Come a day there won’t be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all. This job goes south, there well may not be another. So here is us, on the raggedy edge. Don’t push me, and I won’t push you.

I really want to do a firefly style crew in the belt.

Living on the edge, working from meal to meal and always being one bad job from being grounded!

Ever since the board was created I've wanted to do this and I've never quite got it off the ground.

So maybe rather than making a new ship to be all alone on let's make a whole crew and start flying? We'll be able to go to all corners of the belt and get into trouble wherever we go whilst trying to avoid Coalition patrols.

HSAR and Loske Matson like this.
  2. Harland Drake

Character

Character Biography:
    Bio
    Roles -

Captain:
    XO:
    Pilot:
    Engineer:
    "Companion":
    Muscle:
    Scientist/Doctor:
    Crazy chick:

Who's doin' what? :p

HSAR and Raziel like this.
  3. HSAR

Writer

I'd be down for this. I made a throwaway character @Jonah Heaton who might be a good fit for the engineer or XO position (as long as he actually survives The Only Way To Be Sure), unless you're looking for a more on-the-nose Firefly crew. In which case I can probably play a Kaylee (so that's how it's spelt!) to the hilt - or run up another character idea based on who we need.

#3 HSAR, Jul 13, 2018 at 12:03 AM
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018 at 12:20 AM