1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Martian Shore leave!

Join the MCRN as they take some deserved Shore Leave. Maybe Guest needs some time off?

Dismiss Notice
  3. The only way to be sure.

Something has been unleashed on Ganymede and a clandestine operation to clear up the mess has begun.

Dismiss Notice

Tightbeam Fancy seeing you here too!

Discussion in 'The Terminal' started by Shay Lockley, May 31, 2018.

1. Shay Lockley

Character

Character Biography:
    Bio
    goddard! just saw your ship docked at the spin station. didn't know you were part of this assault group.. i didn't see you back at NPS.

i'm on the molinari. getting slammed with casualties

you better not be one of them

@FlightAlpha37

2. FlightAlpha37

FlightAlpha37 Mastermind behind crew of Calico Felicette
    Writer

I'm a part of second wave assault team! Everything is super messed up here. We got a rampage scientists who go insane when terminal turned off, no idea what triggered them but they are not normal. I will send them to your ship soon.

How bad is it? Here I try first aid them but most are already dead. I fix ship, not people. Don't underestimate my ability to break things. Largo got stabbed in the shoulder but fine. He always find a way to get injured in battle. I called him a bullet magnet.

Stay safe Shay

@Shay Lockley

Shay Lockley likes this.
  3. Shay Lockley

Character

Character Biography:
    Bio
    scientists... going rampant? wtffff
    pls secure them before you send them my way...

situation's pretty fucked over here. quite a few of died en route, and more on arrival
    dont have enough staff and resources, doing a lot of improvisation

if i'd known you and your crew were gonna be elbows deep in this shitstorm i would've hitched a ride on your ship to NPS. got a mate to sort that trip out for me though. if at anytime your crew is keen to get out of this hellhole gimme a shout, i'd be more than happy to join!!

@FlightAlpha37

4. FlightAlpha37

Writer

It's literally shitstorm here. Those guy go mad and can beat Largo in powersuit. That's crazy. I guess pure adrenaline and Earther strength. Even break their own hand beating us.

Ander want to go on the field but there is literally elbow deep dead body. We got meds bay on Calico, maybe he can help lower your ship load of dead people.

Shay Lockley likes this.
  5. Shay Lockley

Character

Character Biography:
    Bio
    i want to ask who these people are that we're fighting, but i feel the less i know the better... after hearing about Eros, this entire solar system's getting awfully weird very quickly

bloody hell i didn't even know i'd be dumped in the middle of a war when i signed up for this

can't talk much now, got a ton of shit to sort through, catchya

@FlightAlpha37

6. FlightAlpha37

Writer

there is ton of shit for you here. they didn't extra pay for your risk?

good money in belter job is always risky.

7. Shay Lockley

Character

Character Biography:
    Bio
    hey mate, yeah i'm actually getting paid heaps. or at least i hope so... they said they would. they better. if they lied to me i'm gonna fuck them up.

not sure if i'll do this again though even if the pay is good.

i think i've changed my mind about finding out who you guys are fighting against
    who owns this station... what're they doing on it, and why're the OPA hunting them down?
    i managed to catch a glimpse of them - not martian, and definitely not UN either.