CERES Cheap Beer

Discussion in 'Open Roleplay' started by Naia Aroa, May 28, 2019.

1. Naia Aroa

Character Biography:
    Bio
    "If you touch her only the tip of a single hair, I will destroy every fucking particle of your scrotum you have as face, you get it?" Naia said.

She was pushing hard a big brawny man, full of bruises and bleeding from the nose, against the wall. She was just a little bit drained, with messy hair. He nodded as best he could.

"Ok, cool" She said more peaceful and let him go.

He looked at her with some deep hate in his eyes, but she just inclined his head with a doubtful gesture and agressive gaze. He sighed jaded and nodded again. She smiled at him.

After it, she set out to go to the nearest bar while writing a message on her hand terminal. It was for the client, a woman harassed by her ex boyfriend, a stupid bandid who believed to be the king of the streets and actually be less than a rat.

When she arrived, she sat at the bar and asked for a whiskey on the rocks.

"The cheapest, please" she specified.

#1 Naia Aroa, May 28, 2019
    Last edited: May 31, 2019
    Her Manus likes this.
  2. Thompson Jacob

Thompson Jacob Star Helix Senior Detective

The belt
    Ceres
    Medina Level

Jacob sat in a small alcove at the far side of the spacious bar room when a young woman entered the establishment and sat down at the bar.

It wasn't a coincidence that he was here. The woman had been working as a private detective on ceres for quite some time. Star Helix didn't like people messing with their business, at least not those that didn't have a "contract" with the official law enforcement of the station.

Jacob emptied his glass and stood up. Walking seemingly aimlessly through the bar he eventually sat down right beside the woman.

@Naia Aroa

Naia Aroa likes this.
  3. Naia Aroa

Character Biography:
    Bio
    Whe she felt his presence, she sighed and then taked a sip of her cup.

Naia looked at him and smiled warmly.

"I'm sorry, I want to be alone now, it was a hard day" she said friendly, trying to have a quiet evening.

#3 Naia Aroa, May 30, 2019
    Her Manus likes this.
  4. Thompson Jacob

Jacob began rhythmically tapping on the bar with his metal hand. It was an unsettling sound that made most people uncomfortable.

"You've been messing with star helix business young lady. If you don't want this day to get a whole lot harder you better listen to what I have to say."

Naia Aroa likes this.
  5. Naia Aroa

Character Biography:
    Bio
    "What?" she smiled, frowning, surprised.

It wasn't impossible, one of her conditions was that she wouldn't do anything against any corporation or goverment. She was on her own and didn't want end up in major issues like that. Someone lied to her with the information of one of the assignment? Impossible... She always confirmed everything, being very sure about what was doing.

"No, I'm totally sure I'm not messing with Star Helix, I'm not the one you're looking for, sorry"

#5 Naia Aroa, May 30, 2019
    Her Manus likes this.
  6. Thompson Jacob

"You are, and you'll listen to what I tell you now."

Jacob gave the bartender a signal and the man poured him a glass of whiskey.

"Star Helix is the law on this station. We make the laws and we enforce them. If you want to continue your private enterprise then thats fine. But you should know that things are exactly as they are supposed to be.

Naia Aroa likes this.
  7. Naia Aroa

Character Biography:
    Bio
    "If things are exactly as they are supposed to be, then what is the real problem? Because, you know, I'm part of that things, and Star Helix too... And, be honest, I'm not a rival for Star Helix, in no way... This are too many worries for just a person doing her thing without violating the law. You are the order, I'm just a helper... So, please, if you actually have something to say, or impose, be more clear, I bet any of us have time for that games" she was asertive, talking now with a more serious tone.

She was trying to relax before a hard day, and this wasn't her idea of "relax".

Her Manus likes this.
  8. Thompson Jacob

Jacob turned around a last time.

"The point is that you should stay out of our way. Star Helix doesnt take kindly to people doing their job better than them."

He took out his hand terminal and swiped once to pay his bill and a second time to transfer his number to the private detective, then he walked outside. It had been a courtesy visit, something star helix did with everyone who entered their line of business.

9. Naia Aroa

Character Biography:
    Bio
    She turned on the stool, looking at him.

"I will take that as a compliment" she replied before let him go.

She walked to him.

"
    But I'm not doing your job, I'm doing the work anyone want to do, that anyone takes seriously... I worked for people who come to you years ago, and you did nothing... This is just a tantrum of a jealous and childish kid that compromises the life of dozens of people. Do your job, and I will don't be in your lane, it's that simple. While not, that people (about you don't care) will still need help from people like me. It's that easy" she shrugged "And if you're gonna incarcerate me for that, your avaricious ass is losing the point about all of this... You know, I don't even care about money, I just ask for what I need to live. My main concern doing that it's just help, trying to give a little break in this society in decline, and even when you don't work like me, and even when you don't get affected by any of this... You know perfectly what I mean".

Period, bitch.

Her Manus likes this.
  10. Thompson Jacob

"I don't care if this is fair or not, fairness is for losers. I'm just giving you a warning how things run around these parts and i've got no problem with you yet."

Jacob picked up the pace and disappeared into the nearest crowd.